Access & Security
● Facility entry and exit is by mobile or keypad ONLY. Gate access code is exclusively for tenant use. When entering or exiting the facility, do not TAILGATE.
● Facility speed limit is 5 MPH. No careless or reckless driving is permitted on-premises.
● When you complete your rental, you will receive a PIN code to access the gate. You can also download the mobile application [link to it], which will conveniently open the gate for you as you drive up (no need to enter your PIN).
● If you forget your gate code, you can retrieve it using the forgot gate code feature on our website or by contacting us by phone.
● Tenants’ visitors and guests are to be accompanied by tenant at all times and are tenants’ responsibility, which includes proper entry and exit of premises and proper care of facility property. Children are to remain with and be supervised by parents at all times. Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
● If your vehicle requires repairs while at the facility, you must accompany the service provider at the facility and are responsible for ensuring the provider leaves the facility in the same manner they found it.
● To report an emergency, contact 911 or the local authorities immediately. Please call us immediately to report any non-emergency incidents.
- Facility owner does not insure tenants’ goods. Insurance is the sole responsibility of the tenant. All tenants are required to have insurance on all stored vehicles/vessels. Proof of insurance will be required at move-in.
- If your vehicle is towable, you MUST have a trailer hitch lock at all time when storing your vehicle with us. If you don't have one, we might send you a courtesy notice and give you 48 hours to get a lock on the trailer. After that time, we will put one on your trailer at your expense plus a service fee. We'll give you access to your key and let you know!
- All non-motorized vehicles are required to have a minimum of two (2) wheel chocks surrounding vehicle wheels at all times while stored in the facility. Chocks are prohibited from being a natural material (i.e., wood) such that chocks are subject to mold, rotting or infestation of insects, rodents or other wildlife. We recommend using rubber chock blocks.
- As long as you have filled out an additional vehicle application, you are welcome to leave your personal vehicle in your assigned spot while using your recreational vehicle or boat. The same Vulcan RV lease, terms and limitations of liability apply to your personal vehicle.
- Please consider the overall length of your vehicle (including the tongue of the trailer and/or the outboard motor of your boat) to allow for full and proper coverage within your designated area.
- If you are authorized for power, you may use electricity only to trickle charge your battery. You must provide your own extension cord.
- Customers are assigned a specific spot and you must utilize only that spot for parking.
- If you would like to change your spot, please contact our office and we will be happy to accommodate your request, if possible.
- If someone has parking in your spot, please contact our office with the make/model and license plate number of the vehicle.
- Any living thing.
- Used tires.
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.).
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Stolen items.
- Hazardous items of any kind.
- Hazardous waste material of any kind.
- Items that produce odors of any kind.
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility.
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Playing of any type of musical instruments.
- Garage sales, auctions, flea market sales or other public sales.
- Working in the unit. This includes working on cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc.
- Any illegal use of any kind.
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility.