Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to our customers' most commonly asked questions. If you don't see the answer to your question below, head to our Contact Us page to drop us a line or give us a call today!
What type of documentation is required to rent a space?
- We require a government-issued photo ID (Driver's license, state ID, or passport).
- Vehicle information (license plate number and vehicle VIN number).
- Vehicle/vessel proof of registration (registration card).
- Proof of insurance (insurance card or policy page).
Can I tour the facility before I decide to rent?
Yes. Contact us and we can help.
Do I need to sign a long-term lease?
All rentals are month-to-month basis unless you request otherwise.
Do I need insurance?
Yes. Insurance is the tenant's responsibility. Vulcan RV does not insure the customer's vehicle or other property. Insurance is required on all stored vehicles/vessels.
What are your access times?
Regular business hours are from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm year round. Should you want access 24 hours a day, you can choose that option when completing the rental process for a small additional fee.
Why do you charge more for 24 / 7 access?
It's a small upcharge of $10 per month that allows you to be able to reach your vehicle—even in the middle of the night. The additional charge is for the surveillance and monitoring required when movement is detected within the facility outside of our regular business hours.
What are your storage policies?
CLICK HERE for our storage policies.
How do I make a payment?
Payments must be set-up to be auto-deducted from your credit card, monthly. You can access your account statements on the website by logging in and viewing your account. For alternative arrangements, please contact us to discuss your options.
Do you offer RV maintenance, cleaning, or other services?
Not at this time. We are happy to provide a list of service providers.
How do I move out?
Just give us 30-day written notice before you want to move. Email Vulcan RV to submit your notice.
Do you offer any discounts or deals?
- Active military or first responders receive 10% off monthly rent for the entire rental period.
- Refer a friend who signs a rental agreement and receive one month free.
- We offer a one year prepay with the last month free.
- One month free with proof of purchase of boat or RV at one of our local dealers. Please call for a list of authorized dealers.
What are your rates?
Rates vary depending on the type of storage, size, and the inclusion of electric. CLICK HERE for available spaces and sizes.
What else should I know?
If your vehicle is towable, you MUST have a trailer hitch lock at all time when storing your vehicle with us. If you don't have one, we might send you a courtesy notice and give you 48 hours to get a lock on the trailer. After that time, we will put one on your trailer at your expense plus a service fee. We'll give you access to your key and let you know!